The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
On Friday I attended a MWA event at the Mysterious Bookshop, the last independent bookstore in New York City. I had a good time chatting with Dana Cameron, Jaden Terrell, Elizabeth Zelvin, Margery Flax, Daniel J. Hale, Mike Befeler, Chris Grabenstein, Harley Jane Kozak, Lori Armstrong, Sharon Potts, Darrell James, Steve Ulfelder, Jeri Westerson, Charlaine Harris, Linda Joffe Hull and Jess Lourey and met Reed Farrel Coleman. There were other authors there that I didn’t get a chance to meet. I did pick up a few books to add to my bookshelves that seems to be filling up every week.
Featured last week
- Jen Hamby (Grounds to Kill, Barista #1) by Wendy Roberts
- Dulcie Schwartz (True Grey, Dulcie Schwartz #5) by Clea Simon
- Paul Jacobson (Cruising in Your Eighties Is Murder, Geezer-lit #4) by Mike Befeler
- Flora O’Keefe (Revenge of the Crafty Corpse, Anastasia Pollack #3) by Lois Winston
Coming up this week
- Sara and Linda Almquist (Coming Flu) by J.L. Greger
- Sly (Murder Hooks a Mermaid, Haunted Souvenir Shop #2) by Christy Fifield
- Stella Lavender (Cold Feet, Stella Lavender #1) by Karen Pullen
- Grounds to Kill by Wendy Roberts – Christine A.
- Grey Matters by Clea Simon – Michelle F.
- Revenge of the Crafty Corpse by Lois Winston – Karen B.
- Front Page Fatality [Headlines in Heels #1] by LynDee Walker
- Grounds to Kill [Barista #1] by Wendy Roberts
- The Lord Is My Shamus by Barb Goffman
- A Wild Ghost Chase by E.J. Copperman
- Murder for the Halibut [Clueless Cook #3] by Liz Lipperman
Last week’s purchases
- Grounds To Kill by Wendy Roberts
- Slickrock by Laura Crum