* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The past weekend I attended my 5th Malice Domestic Convention and as always had a blast catching up with old and new friends. Imagine being in a sea of your authors whose books you’ve read and getting the chance to see them face-to-face, chat with them, dine with them, have drinks, hanging at the bar with them and just having a good old time. It lets the introvert in me enjoy being a little bit of an extrovert seeing them, running (okay walking to them) and get that hug from them. The goodie bag filled with books is a big bonus, but it more about catching up with my friends, some you see only once a year at this conference.
This week on dru’s book musing
- Jules Ainsley by Sally Goldenbaum – Seaside Knitters #8
- Piper Lamb by Mary Ellen Hughes – Pickled and Preserved #1
- Verna Crowell by Ruth Moose
- Jessie Constable by Catriona McPherson
- Jackie Thum by Maddy Hunter – Peril to Passport #9
- Madelyn Castillo by Liz Lipperman – Dead Sister Talking #2
- by Sparkle Abbey – Pampered Pets #5
Last week on dru’s book musing
- Laurel McKay by Cindy Sample – Laurel McKay Mysteries #3
- Maureen O’Brien by Susan Furlong Bolliger – Pippi O’Brien #2
- Miss Felicity Prim by Steve Rigolosi – Miss Felicity Prim #1
- Author Showcase: The Day She Died by Catriona McPherson
- Sarah Burke by Elizabeth Gunn – Sarah Burke #5
- Daisy Buchanan by Cate Price – Deadly Notions #2
Recent contest winners
- Deadly Asset by Wendy Tyson – Barb G.
- Dying for a Daiquiri by Cindy Sample – Sara H.
Recently posted on dru’s book musings
- April 2014: 18 books
- 8 cozy mysteries
- 8 traditional mysteries
- 2 suspense/thrillers
- Year to Date: 79 books
Follow dru’s book musing on Facebook for book giveaways, contests, posting about discounted books and some of my reading musings.